LimeGreen Moroch CEO, Michon Ellis, has been selected as the recipient of the “Advertising Executive of the Year” honor for the 2016 Marketing to African Americans with Excellence (MAAX) Awards.
The MAAX Awards have been presented annually since 2006. They have recognized the contributions, innovations and exceptional performance of 63 African-American professionals in the fields of AA-targeted advertising, marketing, media, public relations and research. Eligible candidates are recommended by the previous recipients, and the editors, writers and contributors of Target Market News, and are considered on the basis of the longevity of their careers and the professional accomplishments and contributions that distinguish them within the industry.
Candidates are considered both because they are African-American executives with distinct professional accomplishments, and throughout the course of their careers they have endeavored to promote greater understanding and the growth of the African-American consumer market.
This year Target Market News will bestow awards for Advertising Executive of the Year, Marketing Executive of the Year, Media Executive of the Year, Research Executive of the Year, Public Relations Executive of the Year, Lifetime Achievement, and the President’s Award for Advocacy.
Past honorees have included the following:
- Tom Burrell, Founder and Chairman Emeritus, Burrell Communications Group
- Renetta McCann, CEO The Americas, Starcom Mediavest Group
- Pepper Miller, President, Hunter-Miller Group
- Don Coleman, Chairman & CEO, Globalhue
- Carol H. Williams, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Carol H. Williams Advertising
- Cheryl Pearson McNeil, Senior Vice President, The Nielsen Company
- Fay Ferguson, Co-CEO, Burrell Communications Group
- Debra L. Lee, Chairman & CEO, BET Networks
- Bill Lamar, Chief Marketing Officer (Retired), McDonald’s USA
Now, the CEO of LimeGreen Moroch will be recognized as being among the elite in AA marketing and advertising.
Please join me in congratulating Michon for this well-deserved recognition for himself and for LGM!
Official news article: http://targetmarketnews.com/storyid10241601.html